3.04.2017

Street Style from London

london5


Hello guys, long time no talk for sure. Unfortunately, I haven't really had the motivation to do blog posts in these few months, but because I took so many pictures from my recent trip to London, I decided that I'll get my shit together with this blog again, and share them with you!

I was in London last weekend for the London Fashion Week Festival, and let me just say I keep falling in love with the city over and over again. We were there for two nights, and that definitely wasn't enough to explore much, but it still feels like we did a lot! We visited a few exhibitions, went shopping, explored Camden and of course, went to the Fashion Week Festival. I personally really liked the festival, even though everything was a bit overwhelming. Most exciting thing was probably seeing my first fashion show ( Huishan Chang ), and even though I was trying to capture it with two cameras at the same time - my phone kept running out of memory and my other camera's focus was occasionally a bit off, it was a mess haha - but I still had time to enjoy it. I will do a video of the trip soon so you can see what it was like a bit better. But first things first I'll share the sneaky ( and not so sneaky ) paparazzi pictures I took from my friends during that trip. Enjoy!

london8

london2
london1

london17
london9

london11
london14


london10
london4
london13
london3
london18
london12


and shoutout all the fashionistas on the trip with moi:
in these pictures: @_ellenstevens @jacshuncs @lulaproctor @chl.innes @hello_zoko
and others who'll be featured in the video later:
@emmabal4 @joannaholtom @emmadevin @eriingaffney @yourgypsyprincess @kayleighadam @kaathrynrenniie

x Linda






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti