10.26.2016

READY FOR FALL


DSC04536 kopio

Hey again. I'm currently drowning in school work, but no worries, I'm somehow managing and actually kinda enjoying it. Thankfully this weekend I'll get some time off of school work/halls and I'm going to Edinburgh for the day/night. I've been to Edinburgh quite a lot lately, so you'll definitely get some pictures from my visits soon. I just love that city so much.

And because I've been there so often, I've also been buying so many new clothes lately, and that's definitely not a good thing for my poor wallet. Pretty much everything I'm wearing in this outfit is new, and to be honest I didn't really need anything else than just the winter jacket... But I'm seriously in love with everything else I got too, and already wearing them a lot. The deep v-neck and the super thick choker are just the perfect combo, and overall I'm absolutely in love with this look.


DSC04566-2 kopio

DSC04584 kopio

DSC04562 kopio

DSC04560 kopio

oversized

4 kommenttia:

  1. Gorgeous! love this outfit!!

    Lilu's Voyage
    www.Lilusvoyage.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Anonyymi10/29/2016

    Matthew 4:17 Repent, for The Kingdom of Heaven has come near. Matthew 18:11 For The Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love this entire look!
    xx,
    arelisapril.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista