9.18.2016

First few weeks in Scotland

firstweeks020

Hey there. It's been quite a hectic couple of weeks here, with new places, new faces, a new country... Everything has been so overwhelming, but all I can say right now, is that I'm definitely in the right place. I've never seen myself being this passionate about school/projects and everything else in between. I could spend hours and hours in the school library working/researching/reading.. Gosh. I don't really know what to say or what to write, because I don't really know where to start. I'm just feeling so inspired and so happy.

I'll definitely try to update this blog weekly and tell a bit more about what's happening here. And of course, outfit pictures coming as soon as I remember to ask someone to take pictures of me (It's not like no one is willing to do that, I just always forget to ask!)

Even though everything has been very hectic, I've still managed to bring my camera with me occasionally, so here are some pictures I've taken during the past few weeks. Enjoy. (oh, and shoutout to my new lovely friends and their cool outfits I get to photograph. even though they get a bit annoyed of me being a wannabe street style photographer hahah! Sorry guys, you'll get used to it.)

firstweeks011
firstweeks05firstweeks04firstweeks01
firstweeks02
firstweeks07
firstweeks08
firstweeks022
firstweeks03
firstweeks014
firstweeks017
firstweeks019
firstweeks06
firstweeks113firstweeks010

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti