6.29.2016

CASUAL & CHIC

billebeino1
Hello there! Here's an outfit I wore some days ago and I feel like it's the perfect mix of casual and chic. The jacket is thrifted (going to do a post about thrifting soon btw!): it's an oversized men's jacket from adidas, and I'm completely in love with it. It's absolutely huge, but you know me, rolling up the sleeves makes everything oversized work. I styled it with my favorite new sweatshirt that I got from Billebeino (LINK) and it's the most comfy sweatshirt I own. It's made out of 100% recycled materials, and if you've seen some of my previous posts you also know eco-fashion is definitely something I support very passionately.
  So, that was pretty much the casual part of this outfit, but all casual everything just really isn't my style, so I added my favorite boots (ugh, I wear these way too much), a statement necklace, and a lace skirt with the lace peeking out under the sweatshirt. I really think this outfit is the best of both worlds (yes, that was a Hannah Montana reference), and it's definitely one of my favorites that I've worn in a long time.


billebeino7billebeino2
billebeino10billebeino11

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti