4.03.2016

SPRING WISHLIST

Finally, we have some warmer weather's here in Finland too. The sun has been shining more and more and it definitely is starting to feel like spring. I've been reading Vogue.com a ton, and I've gotten sooo much inspiration for my spring wardrobe. Here are some things I would love to have for sure:



springwishlist


LINKS:

BLUE/WHITE JACKET    PINK JACKET    GREEN JACKET

BLACK ANKLE BOOTS   WHITE SANDALS    BLACK HEELS   BEIGE PLATFORM SHOES

SPACESHIP TEE   EINSTEIN TEE   GREY TEE   ALIEN SWEATSHIRT

FRINGE JEANS   DISTRESSED JEANS   WIDE LEG JEANS

Obviously because I'm moving after summer I can't really go crazy with the shopping, but if I would find any of these classic yet cool items, they definitely would be quite hard to pass!

What is in your Spring wishlist?


XX LINDA

2 kommenttia: