Hey again! SO update time:
- I got accepted to all the school's I applied to, whaaaaat?!
- I chose the one in Scotland
- I'm moving there after summer and I'm super nervous yet excited at the same time
- I'm going to study fashion communication's, perfect subject for me!
- I'll document all my adventures there to my blog/youtube, obviously.
So yeah.. That was it. Some big things happening after summer, yikes. Now something about the outfit:
Can we just talk about these pants.... Gosh, I'm absolutely in love with them. I got them from Sheinside (LINK) and they fit me perfectly (size S), which was something I was kinda nervous about at first. They're super comfortable and I've been wearing them quite a lot already. I'm in love with flared pants in general, and I definitely need to add some more to my collection as soon as I find some more cute ones.
I styled the pants with this thrifted button-down I tied from the bottom to make the look a bit more interesting. I tied the whole look together with something I thought I'd never be this obsessed with : chokers. Okay, the black scarf/choker is actually just a piece of fabric, but hey, it looks good so why not!