1.11.2016

Golden Globes 2016: My Favorites

Hey guys! In case you missed it, the Golden Globes were yesterday. My favorite thing in awards shows is surprise, surprise: the red carpet fashion. Dresses with gorgeous detailing, beautiful draping and obviously the beautiful people wearing them. Pretty things just make me happy, okay? Hahaha anyways, here are my faves:


Saoirse Ronan, Corinne Fox and Rosie Huntington Whiteleygolden1

Julianne Moore, Eva Green, Kate Bosworth
golden4

Lady Gaga, Zendaya and Jenna Dewan Tatum
golden2


Which ones were your favorites?

PS. Even though I love making these type of posts, I'm actually more interested in what is happening in the fashion world overall nowadays (like gender neutralism etc). I'm constantly writing my inspirations and research on the subjects I'm most interested in down on my sketchbook and other notebooks, but I'll probably write about them soon here to on blog too, so we can discuss about them and you can share your own thoughts about the subjects too. So stay tuned :)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Tuo Saoirse Ronanin puku on kyllä u-pe-a!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Golden globe is also my favorite. here is some beautiful style and model. these are absolutely great.
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    VastaaPoista