1.29.2016

ECO-FRIENDLY FASHION

Hi guys! For today's post I decided to share something interesting with you. I'm currently working on some projects for my portfolio (and that is the unfortunate reason for my lack of posts! More coming next week don't worry) and I wanted to show you something. I don't know how much you know about sustainable/eco-friendly fashion, but I've been reading and researching a lot about it recently for one of my projects. I came across a ton of brands I've never heard about, who design more eco -friendly/sustainable clothes and accessories! There also were a few designers I knew, but didn't know that they were using more sustainable ways to produce their clothing. I just wanted to share these amazing designers with you, because to be honest, I didn't know eco-friendly fashion could be this fashionable! Maybe next time you're in need for something new for your closet, you might want to check out these awesome brands that are pushing the fashion world to the right direction x

(Disclaimer: Yes, unfortunaely some of these brands are..well, very expensive. But if you want to splurge a bit, I promise you won't regret it! Thankfully there are a few more wallet-friendly options here too though!)


REFORMATION
peace5
peace4

ZERO+MARIA CORNEJO
eco35
eco33

ASOS ECO BRANDS (this is not excatly one brand, but check out this page from ASOS!)
peace6

MINA+OLYA
eco23

H&M CONSCIOUS COLLECTION (this one you've probably heard about)
eco20eco19

FREEDOM OF ANIMALS
eco18

KOWTOW
eco17
eco16

SVILU
peace3
peace2
peace1


A PEACE TREATY

peace


STELLA MCCARTNEY
eco2
eco3

ORGANIC BY JOHN PATRICK
eco4
eco5

4 kommenttia:

  1. These are some great brands, thanks for sharing! Love stella mccartney! <3

    www.simplynancyblog.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Eco-friendly fashion is my favorite kind of fashion! Thanks for sharing!
    : signe :
    : the daily savant :

    VastaaPoista
  3. smart looking. i like your style very much. thanks for share your beautiful fashion style.
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love this! I'm slowly becoming more conscious of eco-friendly fashion (H&M was definitely my first foray into it). Thank you for the list of brands, I'll be checking them out!

    Arielle from Casual 'n Couture

    VastaaPoista