12.29.2015

Untitled

untitled1

Haha yeah, sometimes it's kinda hard to think of a caption so I guess "untitled" will do.  This outfit I wore a couple of days ago. Wish I could've shown you what I wore on Christmas, but maybe I'll re-create that outfit for you some day.

Anyways, I've been loving this bomber jacket my friend sold me not so long ago. It's so cozy and looks really cool too (that eagle on the back, oh yes, I feel like I'm a part of some weird yet very very cool eagle gang now). I've been wanting a new bomber jacket for the longest time and this is definitely the perfect one! I decided to style it with some more casual pieces: a fedora, ripped jeans and a loose t-shirt. I added the sunglasses as a "necklace" and not to be worn as they usually are. I don't know why, but I love the look they gave to my outfit (it looks even cooler now, am I right?!). I've also worn these shoes pretty much every day. It's going to be hard to say goodbye to them for a while when the weather gets colder and there's going to be lots and lots of snow here (dammit Finland). I would probably fall in them every few seconds, so I'm desperately looking for a pair with a better bottom, so I can rock my heels in the colder weather too.

Also, Daniel Wellington was kind enough to give me two watches for the holidays. I kept one for myself and gifted the other one to my mom. She was more than excited to get hers, and obviously I was too. AND if you're looking for a watch yourself, you can get -15% off of the watches on Daniel Wellington's website (here) with the code: stylebylinda. It's definitely the perfect gift for yourself or your loved ones. The code is valid until January 15th.

Hope your having a great day everyone. More posts hopefully coming soon x

untitled8uncollage3
untitled10
uncollage1

X LINDA

6 kommenttia:

  1. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  2. The bomber jacket looks very cool, I really like the color! Great outfit :)
    www.simplynancyblog.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. Great outfit dear. I like your bomber jacket.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love the jacket!! Lovely post, you look amazing xx

    http://goingbyfifi.theblogpress.com/

    VastaaPoista
  5. Haha, I sometimes have trouble with titles as well! I know how you feel! I'm head over heels for this outfit! So chic!
    : signe :
    : the daily savant :

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wow that is very good jacket. you are loooking so good and stylish.
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    VastaaPoista