12.06.2015

HMXBALMAIN - VIP NIGHT

hmbalmainone

Hey guys! First of all, so sorry about the long-ish break. I'm just super stressed right now about everything and didn't feel like blogging at all. And also the weather has been really crappy so I haven't been able to take any outfit pictures outside.. Blah, the struggle is real, trust me.

Anyways, in this post I'm showing you something REALLY exciting. I got invited a few weeks ago to the HM x BALMAIN VIP night in Helsinki where I had the chance to shop the collection one day before anyone else. To be honest I didn't have that much money and only ended up picking out one top, but the event all in all was amazing, so obviously I wanted to share a few pictures with you guys. (Sneaky me took some pictures of some cool pieces the people there were wearing too. There's a little street photographer living inside of me haha )

hmbalmainthree
hmbalmaintwo
hmbalmainninehmbalmainsixhmbalmainten
hmbalmainfourhmbalmaineleven
hmbalmaineighthmbalmainfivehmbalmainthirteenhmbalmainfifteen
hmbalmaintwelve
hmbalmainseven
hmbalmainfourteen

X LINDA

3 kommenttia:

  1. Oh kuinka upeita kuvia, vitsi kun ois itekin päässyt tuonne vip iltaan! Mulle tarttui mallistosta mukaan vain statement-rannekoru :)

    www.fashionvariable.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. joo itelläki tarttu vaan yks toppi mukaan, tosi huikee kokemus oli kyllä tuo tapahtuma :)

      Poista
  2. great collection. thanks for share this.
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    VastaaPoista