12.08.2015

COZY & COOL


YAY for an outfit post! Haven't done one in ages, and I really missed showing you guys my outfits. Here's a cozy outfit I wore a few days ago. I've been loving my huge cardigan from Mango and it's definitely pure perfection for the very, very cold winter months. And to me, these embellished pants I've had for a few years, just never go out of style. Paired with super high heels, I feel like I can rule the world in them (Yup, because of a pair of pants. These pants are magical like that. )

By the way it annoys me so much that my lipstick appears pink in these pictures. Lightroom it isn't pink, get your sh*t together. (Or then I just need to get better at editing.. Haha yeaaah, I'm working on it!)

cozy&cool3
cozy&cool11cozy&cool5cozy&cool12

All these years and I'm apparently still trying to find something on the ground.

X LINDA


3 kommenttia:

  1. Nice coat :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    VastaaPoista
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  3. I think it is perfect for cool weather. i need one.
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    VastaaPoista