11.12.2015

Last one from England

england4one

Hello there! Finally I've recovered from my Helsinki trip (pictures coming soon) and I'm showing you the last pictures from England. Like I said before, the whole trip was amazing and I can't wait to be applying for schools there soon. Actually I've already started doing my portfolio and that really has to be my main focus for the next few months. I still try to post every now and then though, when I have the time and energy. As you may know blogging is just a hobby for me, so to be honest I'll post whenever I feel like posting. I've done this for a long time and I never want blogging to become something I HAVE to do. When I keep doing it whenever I want to, it keeps this hobby fun :) Hope you understand.



england4two
england4three
england1 (1 of 1)-7
england4four

X LINDA

4 kommenttia:

  1. Siis mitä haet opiskelemaan? Kuulostaa hirmu mielenkiintoselta!:)

    sofiaelizabetha.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. fashion communicationia vähän kaikkialle :)

      Poista
  2. Itselläkin juuri hakemuksen vääntäminen meneillään, jännittää jo nyt! Tsemppiä! <3

    VastaaPoista