10.22.2015

England #1

england1 (1 of 1)-4
Hey again, hope you're all doing well. In case you didn't read my latest post, I was in England for a while visiting my friend in Bournemouth. I also visited one of the schools I want to apply to, went shopping, met tons of new people and did lots and lots of fun things (the pictures will tell more).

I fell in love with the city and also just the country overall (I just keep falling in love with it all over again every time I visit, this was already my 3rd time). I really want to live there on in Scotland in the near future, I feel like UK really is the place for me. Big cities, gorgeous scenery, social people, lots of things to see and do etc. I LOVE IT!

Here are a few pictures I took while I was there; hope you enjoy!


england1 (1 of 1)-6
england1 (1 of 1)-9
england1 (1 of 1)-8
england1 (1 of 1)-14
england1 (1 of 1)-13
england1 (1 of 1)-12
england1 (1 of 1)
england1 (1 of 1)-10
england1 (1 of 1)-3
england1 (1 of 1)-2
england1 (1 of 1)-11


X LINDA

7 kommenttia:

  1. Love the detail photos!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Vau ihania kuvia, nää kuvat toimii yhteen kuvasarjana hirmu hyvin!:)

    sofiaelizabetha.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. Englanti on kyllä ihana! Itselläkin suunnitelmissa muuttaa sinne opintojen perässä :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Your photos are amazing! So nice! :)

    I would be happy if you'd visit my blog, too.
    I just started blogging about my life in Ibiza, fashion and traveling!
    www.tarasemira.blogspot.com

    xx Tara

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your photos are amazing! So nice! :)

    I would be happy if you'd visit my blog, too.
    I just started blogging about my life in Ibiza, fashion and traveling!
    www.tarasemira.blogspot.com

    xx Tara

    VastaaPoista
  6. Isn't England wonderful? I need to branch out a bit as I keep visiting London and places that are within a day-trip's distance of the city! Great photos!
    : signe :
    : the daily savant :

    VastaaPoista