9.21.2015

Flowy pants & big belts

flowy1

Hi again! I've been loving these pants I bought a while back and this has to be one of my favorite looks I've worn in a long time. I got them on sale from Kappahl as well as the belt from H&M. Sale shopping is seriously the best! I paired this combo with a simple white crop top and a leather vest which I surprise, surprise, found from the sales! Some gold accessories and ballerinas and ta-dah, you got yourself a super stylish look. Hope you guys like it, more outfit posts coming soon x

flowy2flowy3flowy4flowy5flowy6

X LINDA

9 kommenttia:

  1. Upea!!

    www.werablee.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
  2. The pants are gorgeous! Love this outfit!

    Agnes x

    http://www.BLVCKBEE.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. Looove your pants! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. rad prints!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    VastaaPoista
  5. I'm in love with your cool pants and I love how you styled it with the leather vest. Gorgeous :)
    xx
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    VastaaPoista
  6. Noi housut on aivan törkeen upeet! Tulee mieleen Balmain ihan ykkösenä! Tosi hyvin toimii tää asu kokonaisuutena!:)x

    sofiaelizabetha.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  7. I really like the jacket and the trousers are very original :)


    4 maneras de combinar unas gafas de sol rojas

    VastaaPoista