8.30.2015

Semi-casual

semicasual1
Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well. I've been feeling a little under the weather for the past few days but thankfully I'm feeling better now! This outfit I wore a couple of days ago. I received this beautiful skirt from Sheinside (here's a direct link to the skirt: http://goo.gl/R9vaew ), and I love it! The lace trimming on it makes it 10x more interesting and fashionable than just any other basic black skirt, and I love basic pieces like this w/ a little twist. I paired the skirt with a casual white t-shirt, this super long silky (obviously not real silk haha, I ain't that rich) button down, my fav ankle booties and a hat. Also, I "stole" this beautiful belt from my mom's closet a while back, and I've been loving it a lot. I have no idea where it is from, or when my mom has bought it, but I think it's the perfect touch to semi-casual outfits like this one! Sorry mom, you're probably not getting it back anytime soon!
semicasual3
semicasual4
semicasual6
semicasual5

2 kommenttia:

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Upea! ♥

    werablee.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista