8.02.2015

Helsinki through my phone

Hello! Last weekend I was in Helsinki and because I didn't have my actual camera with me I decided to capture my trip with my phone. I went to the trip with one of my best friends and we had a blast!

helsinkitrip2


1. Outift I wore on Saturday. Top is from ASOS.
2. & 3. Some snaps of Helsinki. I love the old buildings there.
4. We got some yummy caramel coffee! It was so good!

helsinkitrip3

5. Outfit I wore when we went out! Shorts from ASOS, top is a really old one from Primark.
6. Our yummy hotel breakfast!

helsinkitrip1

7. Helsinki is so pretty!
8. Some more yummy coffee.
9. And we had to visit Burger King.. Of course
10. Only if I had the money....




1 kommentti:

  1. Great pictures Linda!
    Would love to visit Helsinki one day! :)
    Simimaus

    VastaaPoista