8.28.2015

Favorite fall trends 2015

Hello! I really can't believe it's September soon. I actually kinda like fall, but because our whole summer has been so crappy and it feels like it's been fall for the past three months already with the cold weather and the rain, to be honest I'm not that excited about it.. But, one thing I have to say I'm excited about are the fall trends! Even though I've only seen some shows from New York and London fashion weeks, I've read a ton of articles about what's in this fall. And here, I'm going to share some of my favorite trends this season:


1970's boho: So excited about this trend, with the high wasted flared pants, floppy hats, over the knee boots, skinny scarves, flowy dresses and bell sleeves (especially bell sleeves). Such a fun trend that I've already seen a lot in the stores.

falltrends1

(Faux) fur stoles: These are so stylish, I definitely need one asap to wear over coats or well, basically anything!

falltrends2

And all in all everything furry: Yes, the fur trend continues. Stoles weren't the only furry item seen on the runway this season. Huge colorful jackets, shoes, furry details on basically anything and more! I'm definitely on the hunt for the perfect fur jacket this fall/winter!

falltrends7

Fringe: It already was a huge trend this spring, and it's continuing being a trend this fall too (especially on skirts)! I love everything fring-y and I can't wait to get my hands on some cute fringe items this season. Oh, and the new twist to this trend this fall are  the "car wash skirts" (see: middle picture)

falltrends3

Capes: Again, we've already seen them all over runway before, and I couldn't be happier the trend is still alive and well. They're super trendy, and I think I'm kinda obsessed.

falltrends4

Victorian ages:  The romantic era, with high collars, ruffles and lace.. But of course, everything with a modern twist. Loving it!

falltrends5

Oversized belts: I actually just got myself an oversized belt! They're definitely a very stylish statement to any outfit, and I would say especially Balmain showed how it's done this fall with their huge belts!

falltrends6

Obviously there were a lot more trends I loved, but these are the ones I picked out for this post (and that I could find pictures from without going through every single fashion show). Tell me your favs in the comments below!








2 kommenttia:

  1. I'm loving all that boho mood and fringes!! Can't wait for Fall <3

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Philosophy's and Rebecca Minkoff's shoes <3

    xx Pamolina

    www.pamolina.com

    VastaaPoista