8.17.2015

Boho romper

bohoromper1

Hey you! Finally I have a free day off of work. I've been working like crazy for the past few weeks and this day off (or actually I have a little more than a day off, thank god) was really needed. Finally I can focus on my blog again, I've missed it so much!

This outfit I wore a few days ago when I went out with my friend after work (yay for social life, which I haven't had that much time for lately!). I got this awesome romper from New Dress, and I've been loving it a lot! I love the boho vibes the print on the romper gives, and I also love the details on it (you can see the details on the website). I styled the romper with my leather jacket, of course, and my new sunglasses I showed you guys a few posts back. Also I wore these awesome heels that I got from H&M a couple of years ago.. Gosh, I just love nude heels.. They make your legs look suuuper long, so better watch your back Kendall and Gigi!

Oh, and btw just a little tip for you, if you're planning on getting the romper I'm wearing from the website, or anything else from there pretty much, go one size up on your item (or even two) . I'm usually a size S and I ordered  this romper in the size M. It fits me just perfectly!

bohoromper3
bohoromper7bohoromper5

^These gorgeous earrings I got a while ago from The Peach Box, I've been wearing them every single day! Love how they're so unique and classy at the same time.


bohoromper6
bohoromper2bohoromper4

8 kommenttia:

  1. Anonyymi8/17/2015

    missä oot töissä? :-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Aivan ihana asu taas kerran! Mä oon myös ihan rakastunut tollasiin korvakoruihin tällä hetkellä, ne on jotenkin niin simppelit muttei kuitenkaan ihan perushelmet :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  4. You look so beautiful! Lovely romper!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/pinkcess-giveaway-win-bikini-set-of-your-choice/

    VastaaPoista
  5. Guapísima, outfit original y bonito :-)
    www.monicagalanes.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. That outfit is really cute, love the jacket!
    http://simplebitisho.blogspot.nl/

    VastaaPoista
  7. This is so cute! I got something with the same fabric, but it was a two piece set. I definitely prefer the romper! Very boho!
    : signe :
    : the daily savant :
    $35 Zenned Out Jewelry GIVEAWAY
    $50 Street People Atelier GIVEAWAY

    VastaaPoista