7.15.2015

Printed

printedd1
Hi again! Hope you're all doing well. A few days ago I wore this look and I'm kinda obsessed with it. I especially love this faux leather vest that I got from the sales last week! You don't even know how long I've wanted one.... I think leather vests can make your look a lot more edgy in an instant, and I love how just one clothing item can do that. You know sometimes I want to wear a dress, but also I'm feeling like a total badass (I've probably listened to too much Nirvana... Okay just kidding, you can't listen to too much Nirvana) and I want to show that. Well now I can just add my leather vest to the look, and ta-dah I have myself an edgy look!

Today I styled the vest with my faaaavourite pair of shorts and some simple basic items. Too bad the summer here in Finland has been mega crappy and I really can't wear looks like this a lot.  I guess I have to move to the Bahamas then.
printedd2
printedd10
printedd3printedd9
printedd11
printedd8
printedd4
XXLINDA

4 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful photos!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ok, this outfit is amazing. The vest is so cool and can work with so many outfits in all seasons. I also love the print on your shorts!
    : signe :
    : the daily savant :
    Turquoise Bracelets GIVEAWAY

    VastaaPoista