7.01.2015

Laced up


laceup1
Hey again! Hope you're all doing well. I'm trying to have the time to do more blogposts, even though I'm super busy right now with two summer jobs. But I'm getting my own laptop very soon, so I think that'll give me some motivation to post more, so yay for that!

Here's an outfit I wore a couple of days ago and which I'm absolutely in love with. I received this dress from TFNC London last week, and I can already tell you it's one of my favorite things this summer! I've been loving this lace up shirt/dress trend, so I was super excited when I saw this dress on TFNC's website (link HERE ). I styled it with a leather jacket (which I pretty much wear every day) and some super comfy wedges. I also wore my Rapunzel of Sweden  extensions (link HERE ) which I love also! They give me so much volume, I feel like a celebrity with my curls (you know, celebs always have those big curls with tons of volume.. Yeah, that's not happening with just my real hair haha!).

Anyways, hope you have an amazing day and I will post again as soon as possible :)

laceup9
laceup3
laceup8laceup5
laceup7
laceup2laceup10

13 kommenttia:

  1. Great outfit dear. Lovee the photos!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. wow. I'm crazy in love with that dress. and you have amazing legs, babe!

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  4. Todella hyvännäköinen mekko! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. kiitos, itekin tykkään! :)

      Poista
  5. That dress is gorgeous! You look beautiful :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. Super cute dress!

    x
    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.tumblr.com

    VastaaPoista
  7. You look stunning. I love the simplicity and how edgy the biker jacket made the dress. I wish you the best with your jobs and the laptop.

    Kisses from Nairobi

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  8. wow! love the dress!

    VastaaPoista