6.18.2015

My graduation

mygraduation5

Hi guys! In case you didn't know.. I graduated high school a few weeks ago! It's so weird that I'm not going back there anymore and to be honest, I'm kinda gonna miss it, even though my high school journey had its ups and downs. My graduation day was absolutely amazing, the weather was just perfect and I enjoyed every single second of it. I also loooved my dress, that I found from Mango (thank god no one had the same dress as me hahah) and also I think my shoes went perfectly with the dress! Hope you guys like my outfit too, I'll have a little video from my graduation day also as soon as I get the chance to edit it :)

mygraduation6
mygraduation4
mygraduation2
mygraduation3

9 kommenttia:

  1. Super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Todella kaunis look, tuo mekko on aivan ihana ja sopii sulle mielettömän hyvin! :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Congrats with your graduation. The dress is really beautiful.
    The color looks good on you!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. nice
    follow to follow?
    let me know
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    VastaaPoista
  5. So pretty! Love the dress and your hair x

    VastaaPoista