5.04.2015

Spring-ish

spring-ish1Hello there! Here are some pictures of the outfit I wore yesterday for you guys. I wore this jacket probably for the first time in a year, I used to looooove this jacket but for some reason I kinda forgot about it. I rediscovered it a few weeks ago, and I thought it would look perfect with my new jeans I got from Zara this week! I've been wanting a pair of white jeans for the longest time and I finally found the perfect pair. I think white jeans are perfect for spring, so I'll definitely be wearing these a lot.
spring-ish3spring-ish2spring-ish4

8 kommenttia:

  1. Great casual look.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
    Instagram: stylishlyinlove
    Twitter: stylishlyinlove

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sulla on kyllä niin ihana tyyli! <3 Ja mä oon myös tänä keväänä ihastunut valkoisiin farkkuihin, ne näyttää jotenkin niin raikkailta :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love your outfit dear. Great bag!!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. That bag is to die for! Your jeans are divine as well. Those are really hard to pull off! <3

    THOUGHTS IN TIFFANY BLUE

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is beautiful! Your bag is the perfect touch. xx


    TOPCOAT - FASHION BLOG

    VastaaPoista
  7. This outfit is perfect styled! Great pictures and amazing sense of style! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    VastaaPoista