5.26.2015

Safari vibes

safarivibes1
Hey again, long time no talk! I was sick last week for almost the whole entire week, but thank god I'm better now! I'm graduating this week (yay, exciting), so it would've been horrible to be sick at my graduation. But like I said, I'm better now, and in four days I'm gonna wear my pretty dress, graduate high school l and obviously party with my friends because of that!

Also, you may notice something different about my hair in this post. No, my hair didn't magically grow 10-20cm in a matter of weeks, I actually received clip-on hair extensions from Rapunzel Of Sweden! If you've followed my blog/Instagram for a while now, you know I used to have reeeeally long hair, and to be honest I sometimes miss having super long hair. It's so convenient that now I can have short hair one day and long hair the next, basically whatever I feel like working with that day! Here are the hair extensions I chose: LINK . I decided to curl mine so they would blend in my hair better, but if I feel like it, I can was them and they're straight again. They're real hair, so obviously they act like it too!

The weather has been a lot better (not great, but better) lately, and it was actually warm enough for me to wear a skirt a few days back! I paired my gorgeous faux leather skirt with my favorite heels and an army green shirt, which for some reason always gives me these safari vibes!

Have an awesome week everyone!

safarivibes2safarivibes3
XXLINDA

5 kommenttia:

  1. Mielettömän kiva asu taas! Sulla on kyllä ihana tyyli :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Lovely outfit dear.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. me encantan las sandalias, son una pasada

    feliz domingo guapa
    www.lesissmoreblog.com

    VastaaPoista