5.07.2015

Favorites from the Met Gala 2015

Hello! Today I decided to show you my favorite looks from the Met Gala! I looove red carpet fashion and that's why I decided to show you a couple of my faves!

metgalafavs3

Hailee Steinfeld, Amanda Seyfried and Julianne Moore


metgalafavs2

Oliver Rousteing and Justin Bieber, Adrien Brody and Mark Ronson


metgalafavs1

Cara Delevingne, Kendall Jenner and Karolina Kurkova


metgalafavs5

                                                             Shu Pei Qin, Beyoncé and Chiara Ferragni


metgalafavs4

                      Selena Gomez, Zendaya Coleman and Lily Aldridge


( pictures from vogue.com, style.com and buzzfeed.com )

Which ones were your faves?

5 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Linda!

    They were all so fantastic! I would have to choose Amanda Seyfried's is my favorite. She looks so pristine in the white and the embellishments of the dress are sooooo dramatic!!

    Kiss kiss,

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nice selection!

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. Love love love Beyonce's dress!

    VastaaPoista
  4. OMG! Great pics! My fav look was Bad Gal Riri! She is the Queen always!
    xo Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. love this post!! I have a similar one of my blog
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    VastaaPoista