4.18.2015

March favorites

Helloo! SO, like I told you in my previous posts I was working on a new video and here it finally is! I downloaded final cut pro x, which is an editing program, and because I needed to learn how to use it, the video took a little longer than expected. Anyway, here is the video, and I really hope you like it. I've been loving making videos lately, so you'll be seeing more of those on my blog (or on my youtube channel actually), but don't worry, I'm still doing "normal" posts too.

Tell me what you thought and go hit the thumbs up button if you enjoyed it!

Have an awesome day everyone x



10 kommenttia:

  1. Niin mahtava video, sä kyllä osaat! Näitä on niin mukava kattoa :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Voi vitsi miten ihana video!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Linda!! I love this video so much! So creative, great editing!
    Lauren Alston | misslaurenalston.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. aww, thank you so much <3

      Poista
  4. Soo cute! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. Vau! Millä ohjelmalla oot muute editoinu tän?:)

    sofiaelizabetha.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista