4.03.2015

Boho vibes

boho1

Hey everyone, hope you're doing well. I've been sick for the past week, my throat has been hurting so bad, and I even went to a doctor because of it because the pain is absolutely horrible. I've been eating pain killers all day long and ugh.. I want it to stop alreadyyyy! Anyway, to be honest I really wasn't in the mood to do a blog post because of the horrible pain I was in, but now I've kinda gotten used to it. Don't know if that is a good thing or not.. But oh well.

I'm one of those people whose style changes depending on what mood they're in. This day I just wanted to dress really bohemian for some reason and that's what I did. I got this crop top and this kimono last summer when I was in Sweden and they're definitely some of my favorite pieces in my closet. And of course I wanted to pair them with a ton of jewelry and my favorite (and pretty much only) hat. 

Next week I'm planning on doing another video (maybe my March favorites, or something like that?) and I'm really excited about it. Kinda into doing more youtube videos now, check out my last post for my travel video if you haven't already xx


(oh and forgot to add to the picture: watch is from Daniel Wellington and the colorful bracelet is from Vant Jag)
boho2
boho3
boho4
boho5boho6

14 kommenttia:

  1. you look awesome! :) wonderful outfit:)
    love kati♥

    http://www.katiys.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh dear, I hope you will get better soon!! Love the outfit.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I'm a bit better already, thank god! thank you x

      Poista
  3. Nice!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  4. You look so pretty! The outfit is definitely on point and I love the hat!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Very beautiful look!
    Happy Easter!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. happy easter to you too x

      Poista
  6. Nice look ! Would you like to follow each other ? :)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.be/

    VastaaPoista