3.10.2015

DANIEL WELLINGTON

Hey again! Hope you're all doing well. School is still killing me, but thankfully I'll be done with my exams this week (yay, no more school for me for a while). I've been so stressed lately and that's why it was nice to receive a little package in the mail few days ago. Someone contacted me from Daniel Wellington and asked me if I wanted a watch from them and of course I said yes! Watches are one of my favorite accessories and I personally loooove Daniel Wellington's watches, because they're so classy and go with everything.

DW-5

Here are a few pictures of the watch I picked out (link HERE) and also I have exciting news for you! If you decide to get a watch for yourself or even for someone you know, you'll get a -15% discount by using the code : stylebylinda (the offer ends at March 31st). But yeah, you can never have too many watches, am I right ladies? Here's also a link to the website for you who are interested: https://www.danielwellington.com/

Have a nice day everyone!

DW-6

XXLINDA

8 kommenttia:

  1. Tuo kello on kyllä niiin upea!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oon silmäillyt tuota samaista kelloa jonkin aikaa, täytyy pistää hankintaan! :-)

    fashion-teaparty.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. pistä ihmeessä, on kyllä ihana kello<3

      Poista
  3. Daniel Wellingtonin kellot on kyllä niin kivoja! :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. I have the same watch and I love it!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. it's my new favorite thing right now <3

      Poista