1.10.2015

TUMBLR INSPIRATION

INSPO1
Hello! I've been super busy with school lately and I'll also be super busy with school in the next few months (finals/matriculation exams are coming up again, and I need to work hard so I can graduate) so that is the reason I haven't been blogging that much lately and I'll probably keep posting only once a week for a few months now. Hopefully you'll understand! After school is finished I'll obviously start focusing on my blog (and youtube channel!) a lot more :) Now, here are some inspiration pictures from my tumblr ( ). Link me your tumblr blogs below so I can check them out!

tumblr_ngzx6uTixg1rsuch2o1_500
tumblr_nc4ijgAsY41qh4iezo1_500
INSPO2
tumblr_nhk3a0eX8S1rsuch2o1_500
tumblr_nh70x3e64U1qj6yu8o1_500
INSPO3
tumblr_ne4gzlUMwf1rsuch2o1_500
** pictures found from tumblr.com NOT MY PICTURES **
XXLINDA

6 kommenttia:

  1. So many nice styles. Love it!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Anonyymi1/11/2015

    What is your tumblr so I could follow? :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lovely inspo post! Thanks for sharing! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. we love all these outfits, but we are most obsessed with the leather vest, it's so cute!

    M + K

    VastaaPoista
  5. Anonyymi1/31/2015

    HEI onks sulla ollut joku toinen blogi joskus tosi kauan sitten? Eksyin tänne sattumalta ja oon ihan varma et oo lukenut sun blogia joskus kun oot ollut tyyliin kasi- tai ysiluokalla yläasteella?

    VastaaPoista
  6. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    VastaaPoista