11.09.2014

Bohemian meets edgy

b&e1

Hellooo! Again a quick outfit post for you today.

Everything you see in this outfit I've worn A LOT in the past few months. This cardigan I got from ax paris (link HERE) and I love how it is a combo of edgy and bohemian, two styles that I've been loving lately. I paired it with some simple things, including these ripped jeans I DIY'd (basically just took a pair of scissors and well.. Pretty self-explanatory isn't it haha) and also this gorgeous statement necklace I got a while back from Lindex. Every time I wear it, I feel so fancy!

 Oh and as you can see, yes, there's snow on the ground already.  Not sure what to think about it.. Not a big fan of cold or anything haha! Oh for those who are wondering, yes I wore a jacket over this haha. Have a great day everyone!

b&e3

10 kommenttia:

  1. Indeed, a nice cardigan. Love it! Did you cut your hair?

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thank you! I cut it like... 7 months ago hahaha!

      Poista
  2. Nice!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love, love, love this look!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    VastaaPoista
  4. Olen niin kateellinen että siellä on jo lunta! Todella kaipaisin että Prahassa alkaisi vähän tuntua kylmemältä! Ihana postaus! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. kiitos! toivottavasti sinnekin saata pian :)

      Poista