8.23.2014

Ps. I love Italy

psiloveitaly1
Hey again, and so sorry about the quiet week (and in advance the quiet next few weeks) finals/school have taken big chunk from my free time, so it's kinda hard to find the time and energy to blog. BUT, I promise after my finals are over, I will be getting back to my 2-3 posts a week schedule.

Okay, so just wanted to get that little disclaimer out of the way. Anyway, the next week, like I already mentioned on my previous post, we spent in a beautiful villa in Tuscany with our family friends. The villa was absolutely amazing, and it was so nice and relaxing to start off our days by tanning by the pool for a few hours. Usually after that, we ate and went wherever the day took us. We visited places like San Gimignano, Monte Riccione and Volterra, and I must say there wasn't I place I didn't like! In the evenings we usually went to the nearby city or just chilled at our place.
helloitaly3
psiloveitaly7
psiloveitaly2
psiloveitaly6
psiloveitaly3psiloveitaly4
XXLINDA

9 kommenttia:

  1. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful photos!!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. love the pictures ♥♥

    VastaaPoista
  4. Those photos looks dreamy! Thank you for taking me on a virtual tour to Italy through those beautiful photos :)

    https://ainihapsari.wordpress.com/

    VastaaPoista
  5. Photos are amazing! Love every of these!
    I'm a beggining blogger, check it out and tell me what you think www.SHAWSY.blogspot.com ;

    VastaaPoista
  6. gorgeous shots! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    VastaaPoista
  7. Amazing blog ! :)
    Your posts are soo good ...

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  8. What a perfect pictures!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ;)

    Autumn in Neverland

    VastaaPoista
  9. Ah! So jealous! Italy looks absolutely beautiful. <3

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    VastaaPoista