8.03.2014

Hello, Italy

helloitaly1
Hi again. Time for my second travel post!

First few nights we stayed at this beautiful city called Stresa. It was a warm day, and immediately when we got to our hotel we went to explore the city. We actually visited these two lovely islands with a boat, that were right next to the main city. They were both absolutely beautiful, especially the first one. I absolutely fell in love with the whole atmosphere there! Even though there were quite a few tourists there, it didn't feel like we were in a tourist attraction at all. All the little restaurants, the cats running around everywhere (I swear I saw like 15 of them), the locals chatting with each other on the streets.. I loved it! That's why I actually I took a ton of pictures from there, and all these pictures you're seeing, are only from the first day. To my future posts I'll probably combine a few days, but let's just say I got a little crazy with the camera the first day hahah!
helloitaly11helloitaly2
helloitaly5
helloitaly12
helloitaly10helloitaly8
helloitaly4helloitaly9

Hope you enjoyed, more travel posts again next week!
XXLINDA

15 kommenttia:

  1. Ihania lomakuvia, mutta muuta nyt ei voi Italiasta odottaakaan :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. haha jep, siellä oli kyllä niin kaunista! kiitos :)

      Poista
  2. Wauw, beautiful photos.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. super!:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  4. Niin upeita kuvia, oi että!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Lovely snaps! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. Ihania kuvia!! :O

    http://janesweetescape.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  7. Wonderful photography. thank you so much.


    VastaaPoista