8.07.2014

All over black with a twist

alloverblack1
Helloo! Again another outfit post from Italy. I remember this day we were walking a ton, and the weather went from chilly to hot really fast. This skirt was a perfect choice for the day. It was super comfy first of all and also it wasn't too hot or too cold to wear. I paired it with this awesome crop top from H&M. Even though I don't usually like to wear black from head to toe, the slit on the skirt and the flowers on the shirt made me love this look a lot. Hope you like it as much as I did!
alloverblack3
alloverblack2XXLINDA

8 kommenttia:

  1. super!!:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love your outfit!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. Niin upea hame! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. voi kiitos, itekin tykkään tosi paljon! :)

      Poista
  4. Pretty as always! <3

    VastaaPoista