7.07.2014

Sequins and leather

sequinsandleather
Hi guys! Hope you're having an awesome day. I'm in a bit of a hurry here, because I still have to do some last minute preparations until we're leaving to Italy!
 I got this skirt a few years ago, and I remember debating with myself wether to get it or not for a long time. Finally I decided to get it for New Year's Eve, and it's still one of my favorite skirts in my closet. It's super simple, but the sequins on it make it a bit more fancy. I decided to build my outfit around it, making a little bit more edgier with the leather jacket and my leather belt + jewelry. I actually really liked this outfit, even more than I thought at first I would.

sequinsandleather3
LINK to the website where my shirt is from! They have free shipping (at least at the moment), so check them out :) and also LINK to the earrings!
sequinsandleather2
sequinsandleather4
Links (LILI SHOPPING(shop), NAKAMOL(brand) and BRACELET), to the first bracelet. Most of the jewelry in the online store are handmade and/or they're made in small series, which gives them a precious value and makes them even more luxurious!

But now, I really have to go. Ten days in Italy... Can't wait!
XXLINDA

10 kommenttia:

  1. So pretty:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Linda, you look really gorgeous ♥

    VastaaPoista
  3. Cool leather jacket! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. Cool outfit. Love it!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. Truly beautiful!
    love the outfit and you have a gorgeous blog which I happily follow :)

    You are more than invited to check out mine:)
    http://lilusvoyage.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista