7.22.2014

Lookbook from Italy (VIDEO)

Hello again! I'm finally back home in Finland, but unfortunately not for long. Tomorrow morning I'm leaving to Sweden and I'm going to be away for almost a week. But, I decided that I should do something a little special for you in these few days I'm home, because of all my trips my blog has obviously been a little quiet lately. So, I did a lookbook video from Italy for you! It's kinda like a travel post and three outfit posts all in one haha. Hope you like it, and also, if you have a youtube channel it would be awesome if you could subscribe and like my video, and also, tell me what you thought about it :) Have an awesome day everyone!


XXLINDA

15 kommenttia:

  1. Anonyymi7/22/2014

    Tosi kiva video :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Loveeeddd the video!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. Vau tää video jätti mut melkein sanattomaksi. Aivan ihana! <3

    Precious Pictures Blogi

    VastaaPoista
  4. Vitsi aivan ihana video! :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. cute video, i love your outfits darling. Your style is amazing

    kisses ♥ www.glamorousvision.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love the video and all your outfits! x

    VastaaPoista
  7. I love your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Find out more here: http://sprinkleofstyle.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    VastaaPoista
  8. omg! how did you made this awesome video?? i love it.

    VastaaPoista