6.18.2014

Something I love-Traveling

Portugali 2011 764
Hey guys. The weather in Finland has unfortunately been very cold, and for the past few days I've just laid in bed and watched a ton of TV-shows because you know.. That's what I do best haha. Anyways, because the weather has been so crappy, I've also been dreaming about my future trips to Italy and Sweden. I'm visiting both countries in July, and I can't wait! Traveling is something that I really enjoy; seeing other cultures, meeting new people, all the beautiful sceneries.. It's also amazing how nowadays you can capture those amazing moments on camera, and look back at them, going to that place you sometimes were on your mind, and have those amazing memories instantly come back. So, for this post I decided to show you couple of my favorite photos I found from our computer, from Portugal, Italy, France and England. Hope you enjoy as much as I did, and please link down your traveling blogs/posts so I can check them out!
Italia 2009 368
Italia 2009 374
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 048
Italia 2009 411IMG_2349
Lindan Italia 2009 022
Mandeliu 2008 072
DSC02272
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 1077
Portugali 2011 291Portugali 2011 702
BRIGHTON 2013 (my pictures) 251

Hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I did!
XXLINDA

11 kommenttia:

  1. Wauw, beautiful!!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful pictures, you could check mine here
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com/search/label/Travels

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lovely pics! xx


    www.blancheneve.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oih, upeita kuvia!! MATKAKUUME ISKI! :D

    PreciousPicturesBlogi

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. haha vähän sama :D kiitos!

      Poista
  5. Omg. Beutiful!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  6. Vau, aivan upeita kuvia! :-) palasin Tukholmasta ihan pari päivää sitten ja tekeillä on monta yleistä matkustuspostausta sekä myös vinkkipostaus edullisten vaatekauppojen suhteen, jos kiinnostaa kurkata! Hetken joudut tosiaan odottamaan, en ole vielä ehtinyt saada niitä postauksia julkaisukelpoiseksi...

    http://miukunen.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista