6.12.2014

Red statement

redstatement1
Hey guys! Funny, how this is already my 100th post here on my blog. Okay, I've deleted some of my very first posts, but still.. Time flies, doesn't it? BUT, I'm hoping that I can continue my blogging career for a long time and make hundreds and hundreds of posts in the future too haha :)
redstatement2This skirt that I got from Thrift Market (www.shopthriftmarket.com) is definitely one of my favorites right now. I have so many neutral colored clothes, and I love these type of pieces in my closet that just.. Well, pop out! I think it's actually the only red piece of clothing that I own, which is funny, because I actually love colors like red/pink etc. I also love the fact that it's quite heavy material, so I won't go all Marilyn Monroe on the streets if it's windy!
 Because I'm still not that comfortable on wearing a ton of color on one outfit, I paired the skirt with some neutral pieces. Also a few posts back if you remember I was talking about these shoes that I ordered, that have been on my wish list for about a year or two now. Well, I finally received them and here they are, looking perfect and all (plus they're actually really comfy!) So, let's just say you're going to see me wear these a ton in the future, because I'm more than obsessed with them.redstatement3
redstatement4
(Here's the link to the rings from VANT JAG !!)
redstatement8
redstatement7XXLINDA

26 kommenttia:

  1. Anonyymi6/12/2014

    I really love that outfit♥ Especially the shoes :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Niin täydellinen asu! :))

    VastaaPoista
  3. Perfect combination of girly and edgy, love!

    Marveling-Mind☀

    VastaaPoista
  4. Lovely outfit dear!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. Such a lovely and classy look! I really like that skirt, fits you perfectly :)

    www.dodolce.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. Upea asu, noi kengät on kyllä ihan täydelliset!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. joo itekin oon ihan rakastunu :) kiitos!

      Poista
  7. very good!:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  8. Oi onpa ihana asu, toi hame etenkin on tosi upea! :3

    VastaaPoista
  9. those shoes are gorgeous, I'ms still on the hunt for similar ones that fit my petite feet.
    congrats on your 100 post

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  10. Anonyymi6/16/2014

    Sulle sopis kyllä just joku tosi pinkki ihana hame tai mekko, ootan innolla jos joskus näkis jotain sellasta sun päällä : ) Myös helmiäinen saattais toimia tosi hyvin, nään sut jo ihan jossain ihanassa helmiäismekossa : D

    VastaaPoista
  11. Loving this outfit! That skirt is perfect for every season.

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    VastaaPoista
  12. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    VastaaPoista