6.25.2014

Love for lace

loveforlace4
Hey everyone, hope you're having an awesome day! This outfit (or very similar) I wore to a confirmation I attended and I really liked it, or actually.. Loved it! I love the fact that it was quite classy, but the shoes and big statement bracelets made a little bit more edgy. Also, I wore this lace top I received from Sammy Dress (link to the website and link to the top) for the first time. It fit me so well, and looked amazing with the skirt. It added a touch of girly to my outfit too, which I loved. Definitely an amazing top, going to wear it ton in the summer time for sure. Too bad it was very gloomy outside so the pictures turned out kinda grey.. Oh well, at least you can see the outfit :)
    Also a fun thing I've been doing today.. I've been filming a "day in my life"-video for you. I'm planning on making it really nicely edited (if I have the skills..) so that's going to be on my blog hopefully later this week! I'm working with that for the few days, so more posts coming next week!
loveforlace6
loveforlace2loveforlace3
loveforlace5
(link to the bracelet from Vant Jag, it's awesome quality & so pretty!)
XXLINDA

11 kommenttia:

  1. tosi kivan näkönen asu! :-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Loveee your outfit!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. Nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ei vitsi! Noi kengät on kyllä jotain ihan täydellisyyttä hipovaa <3 Droooool! :D

    ❤: Lotta / My Happybubble

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. voi kiitos, itekin tykkään kyllä tooosi paljon :) x

      Poista
  5. love the outfit :)

    http://fashionparislover.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  6. hienoja kuvia : )

    www.terhisuanto.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  7. Nätti asu :) Kengät on tosi ihanat!


    http://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista