6.04.2014

Classic white

classic whiteHi! Finally I was able to get good outfit pictures, so here is the look I wore on my last day of school. Funny how we actually took pictures at the exactly same place last year from my outfit, when the holiday began.. Then I was wearing this beautiful dress from TFNC London, and now, I have a 10€ dress from Cubus hahah. A little bit cheaper than the previous dress, but I actually do love it too. The normal price was way higher, So I'm glad that I was able to find it for such  cheap price. I'm definitely not complaining!
classicwhite2It's weird, but it still doesn't feel like summer holiday to me. I don't know why, but I still wake up/go to sleep at the same time I would, if there would be school.. It kinda sucks, but at least I'm not getting up at 2pm and "losing" a lot of time of my day haha. Today for example I woke up at 6.15am, but that was because I had a dentist appointment in the morning. It was really cool to walk around the city though, when almost no one was around.  It felt so peaceful, and I don't know.. I just liked it a lot. Too bad I'm not exactly a morning person, and don't live near the city center. Otherwise I would walk around town every morning probably haha :)
classicwhitw7
classicwhite5
classicwhite6XXLINDA

10 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely outfit dear.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oi kun ihana blogi sulla ja mukava postaus tää! Tosi kiva kun kirjotat englanniksi, liityin lukijaksi! Käy säkin tsekkaamassa mun blogi! :)

    www.justlaugh-ella.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lovely dress! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. Lovely outfit!
    I am looking for shoes like that for quite a long time now, so I was wondering were you got them from?

    xx

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I got them from Dorothy Perkins a few years ago! Hopefully you'll find a similar pair soon, ASOS for example has a lot of shoes to choose from :*

      Poista