6.21.2014

Black roses

blackroses1Hey again. I've never realized that there are roses growing right next to my home's driveway and of course, I wanted to take pictures in front of them (fun fact about me in case you didn't know.. I'm obsessed with flowers! I'm constantly reblogging pictures of flowers on my tumblr, and I always have the urge to take pictures of flowers wherever I go!) I thought this head to toe black outfit was perfect outfit to take pictures in, in front of the roses, just because the background brings a nice contrast to the outfit. Maybe this might be a nice place to take more outfit pictures in the future, because I really liked how these pictures turned out.
  I love everything simple with a twist, and this dress is definitely that type of piece. It's very simple black dress, but the lace detailing on the bottom makes it interesting and fun. It look amazing under the vest (the lace peeking under it, so pretty!) but also on it's own. It's also super light weight, which makes it the perfect dress for summer.
blackroses2
(link to the dress: DRESS HERE ) It's currently on sale!
blackroses7blackroses6
blackroses8blackroses3
XXLINDA

8 kommenttia:

  1. sweet blog!
    follow to follow?
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love your outfit dear! Nice blazer.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion Blog

    VastaaPoista
  5. Love the details on the bottom of the dress, so pretty!
    Check out my latest post and let me know what you think <3
    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. Anonyymi6/24/2014

    hey ! I'm sorry if someone is already ask this, but how you're done that thing under your banner. I mean that 'pages' thing :DD haha
    and i'm wrelly sorry about my bad english :s

    VastaaPoista
  7. ihana blogi! kivoja kuvia ja vaatteita. Oot tosi kaunis :)

    www.ida-alexiina.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
  8. Oi kuinka täydellinen mekko!!

    VastaaPoista