5.18.2014

Sunshine

sunshine1
www.vantjag.com < necklace from here
Finally, the long awaited warm days are here! The weather changed up so fast, from 8 degrees to 18, but I'm not complaining. Today I went to see a musical made by some students from a nearby school, and after that me and my friend went for ice-cream, for the first time this year! Gosh, ice-cream and a warm day are the perfect combination (and that's probably why I eat it almost every day in the summer time... Sorry not sorry haha). I also made an exciting purchase online today! I bought these awesome lace up heels (you know Aimee Song?.. She wears a similar pair all the time, and pretty much she   made me by a pair too haha! Let's sign that off from the list "things bloggers made me buy"). I've been wanting heels like that for over a year now, so you might imagine how excited I am to receive them! Let's just hope they're good quality and all, because I've never bought anything from that particular website before... So fingers crossed!

sunshine2
sunshine4
sunshine3sunshine7XXLINDA

21 kommenttia:

  1. Ihanat housut! Upeita kuvia, kuten aina :-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love your yellow blazer!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love your style so much! You're so pretty ♥


    Please visit my blog too and if you liked it, feel free to follow and i'll do the same. Hope to hear something from you. Let me know! :)
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN
    cielofernando.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. Vastaukset
    1. thanks, kinda obsessed with them too haha!

      Poista
  5. Riktigt snygga byxor! x

    Louise
    http://louiseplace.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. kiva blogi kay tsekkaa mun :) http://joannaheyy.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  7. So glad you like the necklace!

    Vant Jag <3

    www.VantJag.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I love it a lot, along with all the other things you sent me :) x

      Poista
  8. Very cool outfit and super nice pics too
    great job
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/black-and-plaid.html

    VastaaPoista
  9. Aivan ihana asu! Noi housut on ihanat ja näyttää etenkin korkojen kanssa ihan super kivoilta! :)

    VastaaPoista
  10. Amazing post, loving your style!
    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo

    VastaaPoista