5.08.2014

May days

maydays
Here's my outfit from last weekend, when I went to the movies with my friend. I really love wearing these type of outfits that are relaxed with a twist (in this case, the "twist" was probably my awesome embellished skirt from Bik Bok! I still love it as much as I did the day I got it).
  Also, I have a question.. Do you ever have those days when you just plan a ton of outfits? Just go through your closet and make all these really cute outfits for summer for example? I've had those type of days a ton lately.. For me they are like this though: "Gosh, this looks really cute, but I can't wear it because I don't live in LA and It's freaking snowing in May". Cold country problems. But thankfully it's almost summer and I can actually wear the outfits I have planned. This upcoming summer I probably won't have any of those "I don't know what to wear"-days, because I have like a hundred outfits planned out already hahah. Let's just hope that it's not going to rain a ton!
maydays5
maydays2
maydays3maydays4
XXLINDA

11 kommenttia:

  1. Sulla on kyllä ihan mielettömän ihana tyyli, tääkin on hirmu ihana asu! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Totally love your skirt Linda!! <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. Loveee your skirt!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh my gosh I'm so obsessed with this! That skirt is incredible, I love your styling of it!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. love the booties ! :D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista