5.06.2014

Food heaven

Hi again! We had a little 4 day holiday from school, and it was indeed needed. I pretty much just sat at home watching Prison break on netflix (such a good show btw, been watching it way too much for the past days hahah) , but one day I was able to get my butt off the bed and meet my friend. We decided to grab something to eat and after that go to the movies, so I pretty much had the perfect day in my opinion . We went to watch the new movie Non-Stop, which was actually pretty awesome! When a movie makes you feel that you're actually IN that movie, in a whole another world, feeling the same feelings as the other characters (wether it was fear, joy or relief).. You know that movie is good. And this one indeed was.

Oh, and the outfit that I wore there.. Well, you're going to see it in a few days, when I have time to edit the photos :) Have an awesome beginning of the week everyone!

Oh, and this is the yummy chicken salad I ate. Gosh, if I won the lottery, I would totally eat out all the time.

foodheaven
foodheaven
XXLINDA

6 kommenttia:

  1. Looks delicious!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. That must have been really yummy ♥

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. it was! but the amount of food on that place was crazy, I couldn't finish the whole thing haha!

      Poista
  3. aah mango jäätee on lovelyy :-D

    http://hennepp.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. toi oli oikeesti ihan taivaallista :D

      Poista