3.25.2014

Falling for the fedora

fedora
Hey guys! Hope your having a great day. This week is going to be pretty much boring in my part. Exam week is here again (Yay.. or nah! Haha get it.. Yes I'm obsessed with Vine I apologize) but thankfully I won't be having that many exams this time! So, pretty much just chilling the whole week,  trying to prepare myself for the last few months of school. BUT on Sunday I'm doing something preeeeetty exciting! I'm traveling to Tampere and there I'm taking part on this styling competition, which should be really exciting. I'll probably explain more about it next week, but let's just say the main price would literally change my life.  Ah, so nervous yet super excited the same time. We'll see if I'm even able to talk in front of the judges.. Wish me luck!

Anyway, this outfit I wore a few days back. If you didn't know I finally bought my very own fedora hat, that I've been dreaming of the past year or so. I've seen so many bloggers/fashionistas wearing the hat, but I've been afraid that I would look stupid in it. But, I actually found a fedora that I like on me, got it, and I'm loving it. It is so my style, but kinda out of my comfort zone, but you know... Life begins at the end of your comfort zone, right? Hope you like the outfit!

//ei suomennosta tällä kertaa

fedora2fedora3fedora5XXLINDA

21 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana asu taas! Ja mä arvaankin jo mikä sut sinne Tampereelle vetää ;) Onnea!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Great:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Great pants. I love your outfit! :)

    Lace and Lipstick Stains

    VastaaPoista
  4. Nice outfit dear!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. Lovely outfit! Love your hat and the print of your pants! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. thanks for sharing.
    Suppose you like natural art, why not get a art beads.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Those pants are so adorable! I love them paired with your fedora.

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    VastaaPoista
  8. Upea asu, printtihousut tekee asusta just täydellisen kevääseen! :)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Ei apua, nyt oon kyllä todennäköisesti löytänyt mun isoimman blogi-ihastuksen sitten ties vuoden 2010, oot aivan upea!!! Kaikki tässä blogissa iskee just eikä melkeen, yksi kuolaava seuraaja liittyy joukkoon. <3

    http://fashiontipsy.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. voi kiitos ihanasta kommentista <3 :) kiva että tykkäät!

      Poista
  10. Aivan älyttömän ihana asu ja inspiroiva blogi! Jään seuraileen :-)

    VastaaPoista