2.16.2014

Prom

Hey again! So, as you may know, I had my prom this Friday. I had been waiting for the day for the longest time, and I was so stressed about everything; was my hair going to look okay, would I fall down the stairs in the dress etc. But thankfully everything went well, and I had the most amazing day! I had so much fun, and I wish I could do it all over again, even though prom in Finland is usually once in a lifetime thing. To the prom "after party" I wore a shorter dress, but it was so dark already that I couldn't take any pictures from it. BUT I got some video material from it, and I'm probably going to do a video from my prom day anyways, so stay tuned for that! How exciting!

promday
promday2

The dress I got from a store called Minna Lisa. I saw this one girl wearing it on instagram and I fell in love with it! I looked a ton of other dresses too, but I decided to get this one for my prom. It seriously is the most beautiful dress in my opinion, and so my style too! Unfortunately prom is pretty much the only event I can wear it to, so I probably have to sell it to someone, but hopefully that someone will love it as much as I do!

// ei suomennosta tällä kertaa

promday3
promday4
XXLINDA

21 kommenttia:

  1. Awesome outfit and super cooo pics
    Very nice blog :D

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/first-cap.html

    VastaaPoista
  2. Anonyymi2/16/2014

    ihana mekko! mihin hintaan oisit valmis myymään? :) asun myös kuopiossa ja mulla olis wanhat 2 vuoden päästä ja tuo vastaa kyllä aika lailla sitä millasen haluisin!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. laita mulle viestiä stylebylinda@gmail.com niin voin kertoa enemmän ja voidaan jutella lisää :)

      Poista
  3. Oi tää mekko on niin kaunis! Toivoisin niin paljon että täällä olisi Wanhat tanssit! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. voi kiitos hirmusesti :)

      Poista
  4. Voi tuo mekko on aivan upea!♥ Itse himoitsin samanlaista, mutta sellainen olikin sitten jo myyty meidän kouluun. Onneksi sain kuitenkin toisen ihanan mekon! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. varmasti sun mekko oli myös ihana! kiitos :)

      Poista
  5. You are so beautiful in that dress. It looks like it was made for you :)

    xoxo, Daniela
    http://vienista.blogspot.co.at/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thank you so much Daniela!x

      Poista
  6. OMG! It's perfect *-*

    emotionalrollercoaster.de

    VastaaPoista
  7. You look gorgeous! :)

    www.dodolce.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wauw. Its gorgeous! Loveee it. And your hair is soo done very nice.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  9. wauw what an incredibly beautiful dress, and it looks absolutely amazing on you!

    xx

    VastaaPoista
  10. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  11. Pretty!

    http://www.itgirlailen.com/

    VastaaPoista
  12. OMG Linda you look stunning! I love that dress and it looks perfect on you <3

    VastaaPoista