12.07.2013

SNOWY CITY

snowycityHey again! Hope you're doing well. It's been such a long time since I did an outfit post and I feel like I don't know how to act in front of the camera anymore haha! Also as you may see, I still refuse to wear winter-y clothes/jackets etc in my winter outfit posts, just like I did last year. Like now, I'm rocking my heels in the snow, oh yes. I definitely didn't wear them to the movies where I went with my friend afterwards, but I just thought they looked much better with this outfit rather than my old and broken winter boots! (Why is it so hard to find new winter shoes, seriously?)

Also I've been obsessed with this vest that I bought a while back from Helsinki. It's like an oversized blazer but the sleeves have been cut off. I love it. It's so chic yet relaxed at the same time, which makes it one of my favorite pieces in my closet right now.. But off topic, I seriously need some more winter clothes. (or should I say: sweaters, sweaters & sweaters)


PicMonkey Collage123PicMonkey Collageq
XXLINDA

15 kommenttia:

  1. Great outfit and great quote :)
    -Vivian from stylemeendless

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love your outfit dear!!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. You are so pretty! And I love your style :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ahh as if you can bear the cold, I have to wear a zillion layers to warm up in the cold. You look amazing though!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. haha, it was a struggle for me to be outside like this! thank you<3

      Poista
  5. I adore your outfit! You look stunning xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. Ihana asu! Mää niin toivon että voisi vielä käyttää avokkaita..

    Nomi

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. sama täällä! kiitos :)

      Poista
  7. Tops with longer hem looks extremely flattering on you! I love this simple yet super chic look :)

    http://ainihapsari.wordpress.com/

    VastaaPoista