12.02.2013

I'M FINALLY BACK + VIDEO

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM TO BE BACK!!!!

It feels like forever since I made a post, and actually it has been.. a month or something! I'm so so so sorry about that, but I can't help the fact that our computer broke. But now thankfully we have a new one, and I can make posts again, yay!

And like I said in my previous "real" post, I was planning on making a video from my birthday and I did (gosh I love the editing program in our new computer). Hopefully you'll like it! And tell me if you want to see more videos from me (The long waited Brighton haul coming soon!) ?

Oh, and I just wanted to point out that as you may see, I'm definitely not a professional  makeup artist or anything, so I really hope you understand that I might not be doing my makeup perfectly. Actually I think my eye makeup kinda failed in this video but oh well. Can't do anything about it at this point haha.

New outfit posts coming this week too, but another thing that I want to point out, is that I can currently do outfit posts (or at least take the pictures) in the weekends. Why? Because it's winter time in Finland, and that means no sun here ( okay, maybe for 4-5 hours a day,  but that's when I'm at school) so I really hope you understand that too.

But now, enjoy the video and tell me what you think + what kind of videos you want to see in the future! And if you want to say something negative, please give constructive criticism because hey, that's what I need to get better :)







PS. As you may see, my whole blog layout it new! More about it in a few days<3


*ei suomennosta tänään, toivottavasti ymmärrätte mitä kirjoitin !*



XXLINDA

14 kommenttia:

  1. Jes, ihanaa että pystyt taas postaamaan! Ja oli muuten hirmu kiva video :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. love it! :)

    Kisses ♥ http://www.glamorousvision.blogspot.nl/
    New Facebookpage :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Loved the video. Such a beautiful look!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. Okaaay so that was fast haha! I enjoyed it and you're so pretty. Love what you did to your hair too, simple yet pretty :)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/12/mirror-mirror-on-my-eyes.html

    VastaaPoista
  5. Wau mikä blogi! Aivan upeita kuvia ja ihana ulkoasu ja sulla on tosi kiva tyyli! Jään ehdottomasti seuraamaan! :-)
    millä kameralla muuten kuvaat?

    tuuliemiliaa.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. kiitos paljon :) kamerana toimii sony a37

      Poista
  6. Glad you are back. Great video..and I love the new layout of your blog! Very clean and professional.

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    VastaaPoista