10.22.2013

SOMETHING NEW.. FROM HELSINKI

Hi again! I got back from Helsinki on Sunday evening but I wasn't able to do a post on Monday because to speak the truth I was so tired. Even though we just had a one week holiday my energy level is still close to a zero and the huge amount of school work we have, is definitely not helping! Also our computer is acting stupid again and making posts is harder than ever.. I don't know what's going on, but let me just say that I'm pretty sure our computer is resinging itself soon..
But, enough about me complaining , I though I should show you the few things I got from Helsinki! I didn't have that much money to spend (sucks to be a poor teenager whoop whoop) so I ended up getting just one thing myself. Or actually three, but the skirt that I got was an early birthday present from my mom & the prom dress I got, I didn't pay for myself either :) And actually I'm not even going to show you my prom dress in this post.. You're going to see it on February, when it's my prom x

frombikbok

This skirt I fell in love already online, and I knew I had to get it! It's so unique & that's why I love it! Every single detail on it is really beautiful, and I can't wait to wear it soon! Maybe on my birthday which is on Sunday?

fromgt

And the piece I got myself was this beautiful vest from Gina Tricot. I've seen a few bloggers wearing a vest like this, and I really liked how it looked on them! I tried this one at the store, and I thought it looked pretty good on me too, so I just had to get it. I can't wait to style it & I can't wait to show it on me to you guys, because it definitely looks better on, rather than just laying on the table haha!

XXLINDA

23 kommenttia:

  1. Äää toi hame on ihana!!! :)

    http://crushonfash-style.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. i know right !! haha kiitos <3

      Poista
  2. wow, that skirt is so beautiful, can't wait to see it in an outfit post! xx

    http://www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh my toi hame. Miten voi olla jotain noin upeeta!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. haha, en tiedä oikein itsekkään! rakastan sitä niin paljon<3

      Poista
  4. The skirt is beyond amazing; love it! xx


    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. Gorgeous skirt.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love the skirt! Can't wait to see your prom dress

    Verve Hues

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. and I can't wait to show it to you<3

      Poista
  7. Such a beautiful skirt!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. aww thanks :) i like it too a lot!

      Poista
  8. Ihana blogi ja sulla on upee tyyli! Jään seuraamaan :-)

    tuuliemiliaa.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
  9. Toi hame on kyllä mieletön, me likey! En malta odottaa että nään sen päivän asukuvissa. :)

    gold-script.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. sunnuntaina/maanantaina semmosta ois tulossa ;)

      Poista
  10. As the girls said, the skirt is gorgeous! The detailing is fab.. I can't wait to visit Helsinki

    Lucy X

    http://shortgirlhighheels.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11004535

    VastaaPoista
  11. http://crushonfash-style.blogspot.fi/2013/10/faktoja-ja-vastailua.html

    sulle on haaste mun blogissa :) <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. minäpäs käyn kurkkaamassa!

      Poista
  12. In love with the skirt!

    VastaaPoista