9.14.2013

VIDEO: My Trip To Brighton


FINALLY! After week of struggling with this video and basically everything going wrong, I finally got this video done! Even though it's nothing special, I still though you guys would like to see the clips that I took when I was in Brighton. Even though we went to a lot more places and did a lot more stuff than the things shown on the video, I still think you'll enjoy a little sneak peek of my trip. And if you haven't, you can check out my previous blog posts from the trip too (with pictures and some text).

So, I hope you like the video, tell me what you think below or on youtube, and if you do have a youtube channel, make sure to subscribe to me if you'd like! I'll be doing videos like, get ready with me, weekly outfits, hauls (2 part haul from Brighton, when I have the time to film it) and much more. You can also check out my previous lookbook video that I made during summer :)

Have a great weekend everyone, outfit posts coming soon!



XXLINDA

10 kommenttia:

  1. I love Brighton! You had to enjoy it :))

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I did! best trip ever <3

      Poista
  2. Lovely video.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love this blog so much! :) Thumbs up.. maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Anonyymi9/24/2013

    VOI VITTU LINDA! olin muokannu samaan kappaleeseen mun matkan... VOII VITTUUU:'''(
    mut joo hyvin olit kasannu ja muokannu videos:) T:siskili

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. voi ei ihan hirveetä :( hahahahhahaha no ei oikeesti, samiksii<3

      kiitos kiitos ;)

      Poista