9.12.2013

NEW BLOG NAME!

NEW BLOG NAME IS MY STYLE STATEMENT!

Hey, I just changed my blog name to My style statement (before Style By Linda) because I wanted it to be a little bit more original :) I thought about my decision for a long time, and I also asked you guys your opinion, so I hope you like it! My banner now is made in like 5 minutes, and I will change it as soon as I get a good picture for it and as soon as I have time. Also, I'm changing some other things on my blogs appearance, so it'll be a bit more professional!

And if you've been wondering, I've been struggling with my Brighton video for the past 6 days (I'm so stressed in the moment because nothing goes right!) And as soon as I'm done with it (I'll try to finish it tomorrow) I'll do more posts. So stay tuned for two more posts (hopefully) this week and fingers crossed that I get my video ready tomorrow! I don't want to struggle with it anymore :(

 -Linda
 

1 kommentti:

  1. Love the new name!! I hope everything goes good with your video!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    VastaaPoista