9.29.2013

FALL IN FLORAL

DSC02955111

Hey again! I wore this girly (yet edgy) outfit while trying to find a prom dress for me with my mom. My school's prom is on Valentine's day and I feel that everyone has gotten their dress already and I just started looking! We unfortunately didn't find a dress for me, maybe because I'm really picky when it comes to dresses or then my city's selection just sucks. But I think we'll be making a little trip to Helsinki soon, so I hope find my dream dress.

PicMonkey Collage
DSC03047

It's getting really cold in Finland, fast, so that's why I can't wear skirts/shorts anymore without thick thights underneath. So, I paired this super girly floral skirt with black thights and black ankle boots to make it warm. And obviously I paired the look with my absolute favourite leather jacket and the blouse I've been wearing all the time, or at least in the past 4/5 outfit posts..haha. And although I thought that I didn't need a scarf or gloves, it was pretty freezing outside without them so that kinda sucked. And it actually snowed in Finland this week already so... Gotta prepare myself to the winter time soon with huge sweaters and scarfs! Although I wouldn't want to.. I hate winter :(

DSC03037
DSC03032
XXLINDA

31 kommenttia:

  1. woou sulla ihana tyyli! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. omg ihanat vaatteet!:o ja oot tosi nätti!:)
    http://elinannamaria.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Rakastan sun tyyliä! Osaat tosi taitavasti yhdistellä vaatteita ja inspiroit mua tosi paljon (harmi vaan ettei ole aina varaa toetuttaa mun inspiraatioita haha :D) :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. this outfit is so beautiful, the skirt is stunning x

    Silver Electrons

    VastaaPoista
  5. Gorgeous outfit and lovee your rings.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. cute skirt!!!

    xoxo
    http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/

    VastaaPoista
  7. Anonyymi10/01/2013

    Please ostokset videolla seuraavaks!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. haluisin tehdä vaikka heti, mutta niin monen jutun takia en voi ainakaan vielä :( sorry<3

      Poista
  8. Beautiful pictures! That's a lovely skirt!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    VastaaPoista
  9. Hey.

    Really interesting blog you have here. Beautiful photos.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    If yes, let me know.
    Dont forget to visit my blog:

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    With love,
    Vilma

    VastaaPoista
  10. Oihh miten ihastuttava blogi, kaunis bloggaaja ja aivan ihana asu <3

    VastaaPoista
  11. I love your skirt, such a beautiful pattern!

    VastaaPoista
  12. Amazing look!!!! so great

    xoxo

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    VastaaPoista
  13. Love your look darling soo cute
    The skirt is in amazing colours can be worn in fall as well
    And to finish it all studded leather jacket
    Just love it !!
    Please visit my blog as well

    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.es/

    Irena

    VastaaPoista
  14. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    VastaaPoista
  15. Hey hey, how are you?
    I love all photos, so cute outfit!

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    VastaaPoista
  16. Great outfit!
    /lifefromwithin.blogg.se

    VastaaPoista
  17. This floral skirt is super cute! xo

    VastaaPoista